Looking for a refreshed, more youthful look?
Jenn’s approach to injecting dermal fillers is simple, she prefers to provide natural looking results to enhance your unique features. She uses hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvéderm, RHA and Restylane to deliver beautiful and instant corrections.
As we age, we begin to naturally lose collagen and elastin due to sun damage and dynamic movement. This loss leads to changes in the appearance of the skin. The deeper layers, such as the facial fad pads and bony structures also begin to shift and atrophy. The foundational structure loss is not typically noticed until folds, lines, and/or hollows appear on the face.
How does it work?
As a Master injector, Jenn uses hyaluronic acid fillers to restore soft tissue volume loss, minimize lines and wrinkles, plump and hydrate lips, and restore volume to folds of the face. She finds that addressing the structural areas first minimizes the usage of filler to smooth folds, and soften transition areas of the face. This approach allows for longer lasting results and a more natural-looking appearance.
Jenn specializes in full facial balancing using dermal fillers to achieve a more balanced and proportional facial appearance. She also customizes treatments based on your specific goals and needs.
Common areas corrected with dermal fillers:
- Temporal hollows
- Midface/Cheek restoration
- Under-eye hollows
- Folds and wrinkles around the mouth
- Lip plumping or hydration
- Chin augmentation
- Jawline definition/enhancement
- Necklace lines
Jenn is also a certified Arque “Arc” Derma provider. Arque Derma is a specialized technique used to lift, sculpt, and restore structural support to the face.
- Effectively extends the use of filler by 40%
- Stimulates your own collagen, providing results lasting years
- Provides a more natural, yet dramatic effect than conventional filler methods
- Avoid makeup up for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid dental work and vaccination for 2 weeks pre and post dermal filler treatments.
- Avoid blood thinning medications such as Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, and aspirin for 3-5 days post treatment as these medications can increase and prolong bruising and swelling.
- Avoid facial massage and other facial treatments for 2 weeks post treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for several days post treatment as this can increase or prolong swelling and bruising.
Call the office with any questions.
- Business hours: 404-595-8488
- After hours: 214-220-2712
The majority of patients experience mild discomfort during the treatments. We offer topical and local numbing as well as distractor devices during treatment when indicated.
The longevity of dermal fillers varies depending on a few factors: the type of filler, the dosing or amount used during treatment, and the metabolism of the patient. Our dermal fillers can last 6-12 months and others last up to two years. We find proper skincare and sun protection lead to improved and longer lasting results. We recommend assessment every 6 months to ensure that we maintain your natural look and allow for small dosage adjustments as needed.